Zada in... "A Close Shave"



I have been wanting to cut my hair for a while now but I couldn't because then my hair wouldn't go up in a bun for my ballet classes. But when the last ballet class was over on Wednesday I finally got my hair cut. I decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love. They make wigs for children who have lost their hair due to illness. There were more than 15 inches to donate.

Here is the "before" picture:











Here is the "after" picture:

I did not expect my hair to be as short as my grandma's dachshund. It feels wierd to have short hair again.







Comments

We are so proud of you! You are a very thoughtful and generous person.
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful donation. I know your gift will make someone very happy. You are a very special young lady. Max
Anonymous said…
Donating your hair was a very thought idea, Zada! I'm sure you've put a smile on the face of a little girl somewhere.

love,
uncle daryl
Anonymous said…
hope you have a great summer
Anonymous said…
We are very proud of you! What a special girl you are to think of others! We're anxious to hear all about your trip! Hugs to all of you.
Love, Kahlua and Hobbs
Anonymous said…
Awesome Zada

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, a few minutes to use the computer!

Wellington to Christchurch